Well the event that she has been waiting for since Cheyanne lost her first tooth has finally happened! Emmersen lost her first tooth while eating. The funny part is that she didn't even notice. She went to the bathroom to wash up and noticed the hole in her mouth, came running out and exclaimed, "Daddy, I think I swallowed my tooth!" Michael was surprised and asked her is she was sure, and all of a sudden she had a light bulb moment, ran to the table and found her tooth sitting on the edge of the plate. Apparently, while eating a cookie she had come across a hard piece that she couldn't chew and simply took it out and put it on her plate. Turns out, it was her tooth!
...and, like her big sister before her, she just had to keep that first tooth, so following the precedent set before, she offered the Tooth-Fairy marshmallows in exchange for allowing her to keep her first tooth.
The Tooth-Fairy graciously left Emme her first tooth, and replied with a fairy sized note. Fortunately no one questioned why the note the Tooth-Fairy had left Cheyanne wasn't fairy sized, I suppose I would have had to tell them that the Tooth-Fairy must not have been on pinterest when Cheyanne lost her tooth :)
No comments:
Post a Comment