This year I decided it would be fun to corn braid all the girls' hair before we went camping. I figured it would be fun to try and do all of their hair in different styles. I also thought this would help prevent the girls from getting pitch in their hair like other years, and I wouldn't have to do hair and brush out mats while we were camping. It took ten hours to get all their hair done and three hours to take it all out but, it was a huge success. I was so thankful that I had done it because the water was way to cold to be trying to wash their hair during our trip. When I took their braids out after two weeks, their hair still felt clean and wasn't greasy at all. The looked a little like 80's rock stars but that was fun too!
No comments:
Post a Comment